We are happy to announce that after a temporary closure we have received approval to re-open Lakeview as it has been deemed an outdoor activity and exercise that is beneficial to the general public given appropriate social spacing along with additional sanitary practices. Our operations will be open effective 3/27/20 with the following operating standards in place in order to minimize our guest’s and employee’s exposure to the COVID19 (Coronavirus) virus.
- The clubhouse will be closed and check in will take place on the deck
- Golf carts will be limited to one rider per golf cart (no additional fees will apply) so we encourage walking as golf cart availability will be limited
- Food & Beverage service will be only “To Go” service with a limited menu
- We ask that all guests pay with credit card (no cash)
- Ball washers have been removed or covered on the golf course to reduce touch points
- We ask that you putt with the flag stick in place to avoid touch points
- Cleaning of high touch points has been increased to 4 to 6 times per day
- Employees at point of sale stations wear gloves
- All employees have received additional training on sanitary standards
Thank you for your patience and support during these difficult times and for those of you that feel comfortable we look forward to providing you outdoor activity and a place to escape during these difficult times.
Lakeview Management and Staff